Significance of 12 Red Roses
What does it mean if you send 12 red roses? If you're going to send 12 red roses to someone you should really know the meaning.
Roses are full of tradition, and the type of rose, the colour and the number of stems you send can all mean something different. It's this range of experssions that has allowed roses to be one of our flowers of choice to send for centuries.
12 Red Roses
12 red roses, the perfect dozen red roses, has been traditionally sent to signify love. This is the traditional arrangement of roses to send on Valentines Day and signifies your love for the twelve months of the year.
24 Red Roses
Twice as many roses is said to double the meaning. As a romantic flower gift, two dozen red roses is an extravagant way to go one better than the traditional 12 red roses. Just as twelve is significant in terms of signs of the zodiac, or months in the year, so twenty four corresponds to the hours in the day, and can symbolise your everlasting love, for each moment of each day.
A Long Stemmed Rose
Long stemmed roses are the most desired and appreciated of roses. A bouquet made from long stemmed roses is more meaning ful than and other.
A Single Red Rose
Often the cheap option, especially at Valentines Day, this simple gesture can be extremely effective, indicating true love and telling the person your're sending the rose to that they are your only one.
Two Roses Entwined
This can mean that an engagement or marriage is imminent.
Sending different coloured roses can have different meanings, we've described some of them below:
- Red Roses: Red roses say, "I love you.".
- Pale Pink Roses: Pale pink roses suggest grace, gentleness, and joy.
- Light Pink Roses: Light pink roses imply a sense of fun and happiness.
- Deep Pink Roses: Deep pink roses say, "Thank you."
- Lilac Roses: Lilac roses indicate that the sender has fallen in love at first sight with the recipient.
- White Roses: White roses symbolize purity, truth and innocence.
- Coral Roses: Coral roses express desire.
- Peach Roses: Peach roses signify appreciation, gratitude, modesty, and also can convey sympathy.
- Orange Roses: Orange roses communicate enthusiasm, desire, and fascination.
- Yellow Roses: Yellow roses indicate friendship.
Compare roses from the finest online florists, and make sure you express the correct meaning.
- Modern Flower Arranging
- Flower Care
- Flower Meanings
- Flower Horoscope
- What flowers to send for Christmas
- Writing a winning Valentine's flowers card
- Significance of 12 Red Roses
- The Best Anonymous Valentine's Gifts to Give
- Valentine's Day Flowers
- Tips for Flower Arranging
- Buy From Florists Safely
- Get Flowers Delivered On The Right Day
- Our love affair with roses
- Buying Flowers Online Rather Than By Phone
- Send Fairtrade Flowers
- Mother's Day Flowers
- Compare Online Florists
- Cheap Flowers
- Send Flowers Online to Someone You Love
- Wedding Flowers
- Chelsea Flower Show
- Send Flowers or Send a Balloon?
- When we send flowers, where do they come from?
- The Difference Between An Arrangement And A Bouquet